Monday, September 26, 2011

BETSEY MILLER IONIA COUNTY ATTORNEY AT LAW

I am filing a grievance against Betsy Miller (P544929), Ionia County Attorney at Law.  Betsy Miller represented my ex husband since January 2008 and she still represents him in our Family Court case.  On June 28th, 2011 at 1:00pm,  I spoke with a Friend of the Court representative and asked to withdraw my motion for a change in custody which was scheduled June 29th at 2:00pm.  I no longer had legal representation.  My request to withdraw my motion was granted.


 Attorney Betsy Miller called me on my cell phone that same day at 4:28pm to inform me that in fact we WILL be proceeding with a hearing.  Betsy Miller knew I had released my attorney and she used that time slot with the court to schedule an Ex Parte motion.  I hung up the cell phone on her.  She was verbally harassing me and my 2 youngest children were home with me.
June 28th at 5:30pm, State Trooper Jeff Straub, Ionia Post #68 arrived at my home.  He informed me that Betsy Miller had called CPS and informed them that I hung up my phone on her and  she was concerned for my children.  Jeff Straub also informed me that Betsy Miller wanted to make sure I knew about the Ex Parte hearing June 29th at 2:00pm.
My oldest child, Katlyn was also charged by the prosecutor in Ionia County for Domestic Assault against me.  Katlyn is mine and my ex husband, Kevin’s daughter.   Betsy Miller, who still represents Katlyn’s father in family court, is also representing our daughter Katlyn in juvenile  court.  I do NOT agree with Betsy Miller representing my daughter.  I feel there is a conflict of interest and I do NOT feel that Betsy Miller will get my daughter the help she needs.
My grievance is Betsy Miller has abused the power of Department of Human Services to contact and harass me with the state police arriving at my home.  She is also representing my daughter and my daughter’s father at the same time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment